To all Postgraduate (S2/S3) students, the Ganesha University of Education is announced as follows:
- The student registration period starts on January 24 and ends on February 4, 2022.
- Payment of Single Tuition Fees (BKT) or Single Tuition Fees (UKT) for the even semester of the 2021/2022 academic year is carried out from January 24 to February 4, 2022, according to the attached rate.
- Payments can be made through a teller at the nearest BRI Bank branch office, ATM, mobile banking, or internet banking using the BRIVA code (BRIVA code format: 72376 + NIM).
- Students who are late in paying BKT/UKT will be served on 9-10 February 2022 only at Bank BRI Singaraja branch and will be subject to a fine according to the predetermined BKT/UKT fine rate.
- Students who were not active in the previous semester are required to pay BKT/UKT along with a fine according to the BKT/UKT fine rate for each study program.
- Students who have made BKT/UKT payments are required to carry out the preparation of KRS no later than 2 (two) hours after BKT/UKT payments. The preparation of KRS is done online at SIAK Undiksha through the https://siakng.undiksha.ac.id (for students from 2019 to 2021) or https://si.undiksha.ac.id (for students from 2016 to 2018) and must consult online with the Academic Advisor (PA) from January 24 to February 4, 2022.
- Students who do not pay BKT/UKT until February 10, 2022 are declared inactive.
- Students can represent by paying BKT/UKT, but those who represent must bring the KTM they represent.
- Payment of BKT/UKT should be made at the beginning of the registration period to avoid overcrowding.
- Despite the fact that the Semester Academic Year 2021/2022 will begin on 7 February and end on 17 June 2022.
Thus, this announcement is made to be implemented. Thank you.