Based on the results of the Undiksha Postgraduate Admissions Selection Team meeting, which was held on Friday, June 3, 2022, the graduation announcement can be seen through the https://penerimaan.undiksha.ac.id/pasca/login page using the Registration Number and PIN obtained when registration.
For prospective students who are declared accepted (PASS) as prospective new students at the Undiksha Postgraduate Academic Year 2022/2023. Furthermore, prospective new students must complete administration per the Undiksha Postgraduate Programme requirements. In this regard, you are requested to re-register with the following steps.
- Step 1: Prospective students complete their biodata and print receipts for BKT/UKT payments from June 7, 2022, to June 21, 2022, via the https://daftarkembali.undiksha.ac.id/ page by using the Registration Number as Username and date of birth as Password.
- Step 2: Make BKT/UKT payments via ATM, Internet Banking, or BRI branch offices throughout Indonesia (showing a printed BKT/UKT payment receipt) from June 7, 2022, to June 21, 2022. Details of the BKT payment procedure / UKT through BRI can be accessed via https://undiksha.ac.id/prosedur-pembayaran-ukt-mahasiswa-baru-undiksha-dengan-layanan-bri-virtual-account-briva/
- Step 3: Print the Student Identification Number, hotspot username, and password for the Academic Information System (SIAK) on the https://daftarkembali.undiksha.ac.id/ page (using Registration Number as Username and date of birth as password) from June 7, 2022, to June 21, 2022.
- Registration is complete.
- Re-registration is considered complete after the prospective student gets a Student Identification Number (NIM)
- Prospective new students from non-linear/non-linear study programs will receive matriculation, which their respective study programs will further inform.
- Lectures for the odd semester of the 2022/2023 academic year are carried out fully online. If the situation and conditions in the following semester are normal, the lectures are carried out using blended learning.
Information services can contact Undiksha Postgraduate Public Relations at telephone service (0362) 32558 during working hours. Prospective students who are declared accepted (PASS) can join the official group for new Undiksha postgraduate admissions : https://go.undiksha.ac.id/grup_maba_pasca